Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HARUMPH!


Jet is quite tired of my excuses. After reassuring him that I'd devote more attention to his blog, things have been noticeably sparse. Disappointing. Unforgivable, according to Jet.

He's already gone on every kind of strike he can think of, and failing at each. The hunger strike was a particularly temporary affair.

Plus, after I made comments about the perks a diet would provide his figure, Jet gave me the most cold blooded glare I've ever seen in my life. He waited a full minute before disclosing that if things didn't improve, bloody revolution was on his mind!

Fortunately, like anything else on his mind, a full minute is more or less the longest he'll remember what he's so mad about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
No part of this site may be used or reproduced without expressed permission of the copyright holder(s)